Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Inspiration

The characters in this book are truly inspiring. They live in the present with no worries and take everything day by day. These are characteristics that i feel our generation unfortunately lacks. It is sad that our generation no longer takes risks like the characters in the book do because the fear of not knowing what is going to happen stops us. The irresponsibility and spontaneouty of not having a plan is what stops us from taking chances. This book makes me want to pack up and take a road trip. Every time i read i think "maybe my parents will let me when i am done with school or when i am older" but i remember i have to deal with school, water polo, or family. these would not allow me to make the trip but these are exactly the thoughts that the characters never had. They wanted something and went out to do it without thinking of the consequences. I admire them.

-Cati Sesana

No comments:

Post a Comment